Monday 7 June 2010

Western Souvenirs

Teena was in Vancouver last week for both business and pleasure and she made sure she brought back some pleasure for me.

It came in the form of BC craft beer ... 18 of them. Apparently there was some repacking to be done at the airport so her suitcase wouldn't be overweight.

So for my sipping pleasure I now have in my fridge:
  • 6 cans of Red Racer IPA from Central City Brewing, which recently won the 2010 CAMRA Vancouver Awards for Best BC Beer
  • 6 Hop Circle IPA from Phillips Brewing
  • A sampler pack from Cannery Brewing which contains 2 each of Anarchist Amber Ale, Naramata Nut Brown Ale and India Pale Ale, which their website promises an intense malt and hop character.
Can hardly wait! Bet you can't guess what's coming up in the near future on the Beer of the Week?!

Thanks, Honey! My wife rocks!

No comments: