Friday 26 March 2010

26 By March 26, The Final Weigh in!

So it's now March 26th.

On January 1st, I had set a very aggressive target for myself of losing 26.2 pounds in 12 weeks, or 2.2 pounds per week. I wanted to weigh in at 200 pounds on this date. The reason for this was I wanted to be in better shape for the North America Cup fencing tournament this week-end in Dallas, where I am entered into two events.

I did not reach my goal. It was too lofty.

However, I did lose weight and am heading in the right direction. I weighed in this morning at 214.2 pounds which is down 2 pounds on the week and a total weight loss of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. A pound a week. I am pleased with that.

I am also a smaller target to hit on the fencing strip. Not much smaller but smaller.

It's an off-week for me, as far as weight loss goes. For the next home days, I will be eating restaurant food and Wednesday is my birthday ... beer and unhealthy food may be involved.

Next Friday, though, I am on the scales again and continuing my journey to 200 pounds. Going to set a more realistic time for for myself to do it this time.

No comments: